Electrical Gremlin...Help

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Have a 2009 28' Flying Cloud. When I hook the power cord to the truck, all lights on the trailer work with the exception of the upper left tail light. I drive a few miles and it starts working.



Suspected the connections at the plug in at the truck. Cleaned up and polished truck and trailer side connections-didn't fix it(but, it made every LED on the trailer about 100% brighter!). I put a jumper wire across the plug on the trailer that makes all lights burn and the upper left tail light works. So, now I'm stumped.



Any electricians out there that can help me run down this problem? Would appreciate the basics/detail/order of checking-I'm not good at diagnosing electrical. I have been told that getting the individual lights out of the aluminum casting on the back of the trailer is very tough-any suggestions in this regard if this is going to be something I'll need to do.



Thanks folks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor