New Interstate Owner

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

My wife and I purchased a Black/Cream Ultraleather 2013 3500 EXT with 3400 miles last Friday as our first RV. It still had all of the packing in the bath, refrigerator, microwave, etc. It had been owned by a very high ranking NASCAR executive who evidently used it for office duties.



We spent yesterday and today removing stickers, cleaning and familiarizing ourselves with all of the manuals and equipment. Drove it to Sam's yesterday for some driving experience and to my son's house today to take our grandson to dinner to celebrate his 14th birthday.



My father-in-law is 93 and having some health issues in northern Indiana. My son works for a NASCAR related company and cannot get away until after the racing season. We have all been planning on a trip to Indiana around Thanksgiving time. As I expected, my son and his family were all over traveling there in the Interstate. The grandson has already staked out his place on the rear lounge where he will hook up his PlayStation to play games all the way to Indiana from NC.



Looking forward to some shakedown trips in the near future once we figure out what to pack. At our recent 50th class reunion my best friend from those days (and best man at our wedding) invited us to visit him at his house on a mountain overlooking Monterrey Bay. Sometime after the first of the year, we will be headed his way. Our new puppy will become a traveler as well.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor