Digital Performer as Host

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hi everyone,



I'm new here and new to Mobius. So far, I'm thrilled with its power but I've a question that I can't answer myself.



I''m trying to use Mobius with Digital Performer 8 as a host, and if I run the program in 32-bit mode I can use Mobius as an Audio Unit plugin. So far, so good.



However, in such a scenario I cannot get Mobius' Midi Binding to work. Mobius recognizes a key press in its Midi Capture but when I try to use the binding nothing happens. At this point in testing my setup I'm just sending a Midi note-on event from my keyboard controller that I want to trigger record. It looks good in Config but isn't working in reality. When I press the assigned key nothing happens.



If that isn't clear, let me try again. The audio works but the midi doesn't.



I'm sure hoping someone can help. Help!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor