61' Ambassador black tank gate valve leaking

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

I bought a 61' Ambassador in "Almost camping ready" condition.

Today I got the gate valve (Discharge on the black tank)operational, then filled it with water. The tank appears to hold water TOTALLY fine, but there is a stead drip through the gate valve.

I read on other posts that on newer models, the valve can be rebuilt with some type of new seal. Is this true for mine? It appears to be a factory tank, but there is a big access panel, with a means to remove it fairly easy.

It's the valve that has the gray water come out below it, sharing the same connection. There is no gray tank on my trailer.

Any info. on the subject would be GREAT as once this is fixed, it is going into my shop for the winter.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor