A new chapter for an old dog.

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hi,



Well after many sleepless nights. (gawd I hate realtors) The Dog House is ready for it's first major journey.



The "real" start of our journey with our baby starts here.



My wife took a job in Portland, OR in May and we've been tryin' sell our house since. No luck, but my Job in Wisconsin has run out, and I have opportunities in Portland now, so the movers pick everything up Tuesday, and we'll leave (my father-in-law, Joe and I) Tuesday or Wednesday for the great northwest.



My wife is really upset she can't be going on the first journey.



We are taking the North Dakota - Montana route. Neither Joe or I have been that way, so here we go.



I took the kids for a little warm up while we had an open house today.





I think Jack knows Mama is at the other end. he sat here for 20 minutes this afternoon.







The trailer is just a rolling tent now, so we made a simple bed frame and put in a king size bed for the trip. Jack approved of course (One-Eyed-Jack that is).







A bit of jungle.







more jungle, it's just shorter, hiding behind the bed.







Well it's Sunday evening and I've a shitton to do.



I'll update after we leave.



Todd




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor