Routing Midi to Mobius - FL Studio

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

So I am trying to use FL studio for live looping using Mobius Looper. In order to get mobius to record the audio output from fl studio, I load it into a mixer channel and then route all the other mixer channels to the channel that mobius is on. However, in order to properly control Mobius in a live looping setting, I need to control it with a midi foot pedal (in my case the Behringer FCB1010). Now here's where my problem arises: when Mobius is in a mixer channel, I don't know how to send midi events (midi note on/off signals) into Mobius. I've tried using the Patcher in FL Studio 11 to route midi events over a specific port number (with the FCB1010 on the same port) into Mobius but none of the midi events are being recognized. Does anyone know what I can do to troubleshoot?



Thanks in advance




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor