hello and help please

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hello,



I'm pedro, and I'm trying to make mobius as part of my guitar setup, due to it's flexibility.



However I'm facing a display issue (please see screenshot)











I'm running windows 8.1, 64 bit, and what you see is mobius in a full HD display. With this resolution, there should not be any kind ov overlap, but the font size is just too big.



I've arranged the components on the screen, but still some numbers overlap (counter).



I also edited the ui.xml file (with notepad), but something weird is happening: The text file keeps my changes, but if I double click it, it opens in my internet browser with different values. Also, no matter which values I change, Mobius keeps always looking the same.



Wonder what else can i do to resize mobius screen to a readable size?



thank you




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor