Power Jack Wire: Where Does it Terminate?

mardi 30 septembre 2014

I've got a 2008 Classic 25fb with hydraulic disc brakes.

I traced the power wire from my Barker jack and it comes off the wire bundle that is also has wires connected to the trailer brake safety switch on the A frame. The wires are wrapped and I can feel a bulge as the loom curves under the A frame, so that must be the fuse for the power jack (Barker Superjack). The wires then enter a hole in the frame. I guess the two wires for the brake safety switch must go to the hydraulic brake actuator but where does the power wire terminate to, somewhere in the interior of the trailer, maybe under the front bed where the converter is located?



That brings up another question. Is the power wire for the LP detector wired into the same place? I'd like to move it downstream of the Use/Store switch so its deactivated when the in the Store mode.



Kelvin




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor