Hitch Problem with New Ram 2500

mercredi 30 avril 2014

Well I should have taken this into consideration when I traded my Chevy Avalanche in on the Ram 2500. Went to move the Airstream tonight and the coupler/angle of the trailer looked like it was ready for take off. I have used a Reese weight distribution hitch with our Avalanche without issue...but then it was set for the truck.



Now I've got a problem. I would like to stay with the Reese system and distribution bars. But after measuring from the top of the hitch opening (24") and bottom of the coupler (13") find myself about 11" to high. What options do I have at this point? Look for an 11" drop? Do they even make such a thing? Can I use anything off my current hitch? Thanks for the help!



Bob

Indiana, PA



TAC PA-5

WBCCI 4871




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor