Looking for best way to spot clean mouse fur

lundi 28 avril 2014

This week I removed my dinnette table to have a table crack repaired and noticed the aluminum brackets for the table have left aluminum dust around the area where the brackets are mounted. So now I have some spots to try to get clean and get white again.

I'll vac these areas well to get most of the aluminum dust out of the white covering but it looks like I may also need a cleaner as well.

I'll want to use something that won't yellow and get the mouse fur clean in these spots and not loosen the glue holding the material to the wall while lifting the remaining dust to the surface.

I'm thinking about the auto type carpet cleaner that sprays on and dries to a powder and can be vacuumed up. What do you think?

Any suggestions?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor