Parquet?

mardi 29 avril 2014

OK, I might be in a bit of a bind. The PO put down oak parquet flooring long before I got the trailer and they installed it around the existing sink cabinet. Since I am in the process of replacing the cabinet with my own custom version, I have "holes" in the flooring that I need to fill. To make matters worse, they glued down the old stuff, so pulling it all up and putting down something else really isn't an option since it would be a ton of work and would probably tear up the subfloor.



I started looking around and it seems that these 6x6" tiles are no longer made. Lumber liquidators, the big box stores and online did not lead to anything. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed somebody has a few (3 or 4) of the 6" square tiles kicking around from a home improvement job. I'd be happy to pay the shipping and whatever you're asking price is as long as its reasonable. The flooring is a light colored oak, probably about 1/4 to 3/8 inches thick. Thanks in advance.













0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor