Losing Fresh Water while driving

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hi folks,





I searched the forums and didn't see this addressed anywhere so here is the situation:





I can fill my fresh water tank and have the trailer sit for a couple of months and not lose a drop of water.

When I fill it and drive for an hour or so I will lose approx. 3/8 of a tank (15 gal). Yes I'm sure it's full and yes the cap is on tight.

I did notice the other day that the fitting (through which you fill the tank) was loose. I popped it back in and gave it an 1/8 to 1/4 turn (which is all you can do. I don't know if that has anything at all to do with the water loss because I have no idea what's behind the fitting.

Has anyone else experienced this and what was the solution? Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor