Food Network Show Looking for Airstream

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hey there,



(I felt that this was relevant here because it's focused on cooking inside of an Airstream.)



My name's Chris, and I work for a company that produces Food Network and Cooking Channel shows. We're putting together a new program this summer that'll have a celebrity host touring the nation to cook with viewers in and outside their homes. A big part of the show is a classic road trip feel, something our producers are really looking to highlight by having our host tow a customized Airstream trailer that he can cook in when we shoot outside of people's homes.



I was wondering if you guys, who presumably have a great following, knew of anywhere in the NEW YORK/TRI-STATE area where we could rent customized Airstreams with nice, masculine interior, a kitchen, and ideally an openable side? I've done a fair share of research, but most rental end up being stock Airstreams, and we're looking for something with some flair. I've been trying to reach out to different parts of the Airstream community to see if there are any known dealers or sub-sects that might flourish with customized trailers and might be willing to rent to us for a brief (4 day) period in late May/June.



If there's anything you could tell me, or if there's any fans or groups you may know off hand I could be referred to, I'd very much appreciate it. And I can send you some images of what we're looking for in an email proper. Thanks for whatever anyone may know! :D





Chris

Follow Productions




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor