chipped plywood - repair before Allure

lundi 28 avril 2014

I spent hours, HOURS, trying to remove the wood flooring from the kitchen area in my Airstream (maybe a 3'x4' area). The flooring was set in adhesive by the PO and necessitated my scoring/cutting it into small 3"x3" squares with my circular saw and then using the rotary tool to lift them off the plywood subfloor. There are a few areas where the plywood gave way before the plank flooring so I have places where the plywood is splintered through the top layer (or so).



I'll guestimate that there are 2 areas, 1'x1' of this splintered subfloor (which is pristine other than this damage) and was intending to use a wood filler/patch before laying Allure self-stick vinyl planks. But maybe I need to use a self-leveling material instead.



Read a few posts here and am now a little worried about the filler (or whatever) cracking or debonding. Any suggestions?



Every project I started this weekend turned into a flipping headache...:angry:



Laura




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor