Leak

mercredi 30 avril 2014

Hi, at moment I feel like I am living in a car wash, it is raining so hard.. Pretty big amount of water traversing across the floor. Enough to wring out about 33% of a beach towel:(



Seems to be coming in between the fridge and some built in box under the bed of my 2006 ccd 19' Bambi. There is about a 2" wide tunnel of empty space ( directly below foot of bed) that when I put my fingers up in there was very wet.



I just had everything sealed, new fan vovers, vents, all around outside etc etc( well I guess not everything), i think it has something to do with fridge vents, but really have no idea what to do next. It has never been wet on my floor, or under the bed. Any expert help would be appreciated. Thank you.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor