Hand crank for stabilizers?

mercredi 30 avril 2014

Totally noob question here - but what the heck is the name of the hand crank tool that you use with the stabilizers on the trailer (in my case, a 2012 27FB Flying Cloud in case they're different from year to year or trailer to trailer).



The one that came with the trailer didn't last more than a few trips. The head wasn't permanently affixed and fell off. I'd like to replace it with something similar but MUCH sturdier but I don't even know what name I'm searching for (or size for that matter - it's the same size as the WD jacks on the ProPride - that's another reason I want to replace the tool - was using an impact wrench to raise/lower those and broke the roll pin inside one of the jacks! )



Thanks in advance for your insights and alternatives if you have suggestions. Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor