Interior Parts For Sale 1975 Excella 500

lundi 28 avril 2014

Title:

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Nearly all the interior parts are up for grabs. All pieces are in very good shape considering their age. Email me with what you are interested in and I can give you more details and pictures if you want. Oven & stove work, I have videos of them both being lit up I can send. Heater works but I do not believe it is original. Nutone works and all parts are accounted for EXCEPT the blender lid. There is a knife sharpener, blender, mixer, & can opener. They are covered in dust but would clean up nicely. Two pull out couches. Cupboards with drawers most are in great working order. All bathroom parts are available. Toilet, tub with shower head, shower door, sink, laundry hamper door (hamper is shot but if you wanted it to use the original snaps I can include it), trim, cupboards, mirror, light etc. Located in Boring Oregon.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/QW3YsS




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor