Topsail Tram to Beach

mercredi 30 avril 2014

so 1.5 weeks and we will be in topsail for 7 days WOOHOOOO. Our first week long trip in the AS and first real vacation in 1.5 years....we need some relaxation..well as much as you can get with 2 small children anyway.



Question:



How frequently does that truck with the passenger trailer shuttle folks to the beach through the days there? Is it constant that he is going back and forth?



I am planning on borrowing my brothers tow behind bike thing to pull my 2 kids around for bike rids, and so we could do that to the beach, but would need me to buy something else to pull behind us for the beach stuff for person not towing kids...



My hope is, is that I will NOT do this as it just sounds clunky and rely on that shuttle....



Any feedback on it? Of course we can always just make the walk and enjoy that, but just wondering and getting itchy to do this.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor