Socket for Stabilizer Jacks

mercredi 30 avril 2014

I have the original hand crank for my AS trailer's stabilizer jack's legs. The working end of the threaded rod on the stabilizer legs has two raised "nubs" that fit into keyed slots in the socket of the hand crank. I found that a 3/4" socket attached to a cordless screwdriver works nicely to run the stabilizer jacks up and down. Unfortunately the nubs on one of the stabilizer bars must be worn down enough that the 3/4" socket slips over the nubs.



I want to purchase a socket with the two keyed slots, but I can't find anything like this. Does anyone know if such a thing is available? I would prefer not to use a different smaller socket for just one of the legs for simplicities sake.



Another active post reminded me to ask this question. If I should have attached this post to that one would a moderator please move it?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor