Sewer gas question for any who parks inside

mercredi 30 avril 2014

I have a question for anyone who parks their Interstate in an enclosed non-ventilated space. We are working on an addition to our house that will include a fully finished (insulated and drywalled) garage space for our AI to live a pampered life indoors (and out of the Oklahoma hail!). What I am wondering about is sewer gas from the black tank vent and if that is going to stink up my garage. I'm thinking about putting a bathroom vent fan in the ceiling positioned so it will sit right over the black and grey tank vents ... but I'm not sure if that is necessary or conversely if it will be sufficient. We use our AI as a run around town vehicle so while the tank gets dumped every couple of weeks it will definitely have odiferous contents in it while sitting parked indoors. Does anyone have any real world experience with this?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor