1974 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Iowa

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Title: 1974 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Iowa

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



I have a 74 Airstream 31' Sovereign rear bath camper for sale. It very solid, no leaks, perfect floor as far as I can tell, all furniture is there in good shape except a crack in the bathroom sink deck, about 1 ft to the right of the sink. I have never tried the appliances, or systems. I can only say the previous owners were using it, and told me they all worked, but thet was several years ago. My family was going to use it to restore and modify for using to stay in with our traveling job of assembling grain equipment. We have used a 26' Argosy for many years, which we still love, but wanted to get something bigger. We ended up buying a new camper with a slide out. It doesn't pull as nice as the Argosy, but everyone is happier with the increased space for desk, etc that we have installed in it. We never actually used the Airstream, and would like to sell it to a good home. It still has the clear coat, with some oxidation at a few seams. The Vista windows have the film inside peeling, but other windows are perfect.It has a small dent in rear crest, and a puncture in the under belly just to the side of the hitch. It also has all new brakes supplied still in boxes Please give me a call for further description. If you want to fix up an old Airstream, It is a good one. It has little cut out patches in the rear over the bumper that I was told by last owner were for the company to strengthen the frame due to the rear bath additional weight, in a recall. We can argue over price when we get that far, I'm very agreeable!

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1v69ZXA




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor