Sequoia National Monument in March?

samedi 31 janvier 2015

So, I'm planning an alternate vacation for our vacation week running from 02/28/15 - 03/08/15. Originally we were headed down to Mexico (1st time South of the border in the AS) but my Dad, who a seasoned Mexico traveler,is having some health issues and is pulling out from his duties as tour guide.

So, I'm planning a bit of a SoCal/Nevada/ N. AZ. route instead.

After a few days in the San Diego area I was planning on a stop in/around the Sequoia National Monument, however in my research I'm noticing that the beginning of March may be a bit early in the "season" for that area.

Looking for input for as to whether or not I should maybe stick to lower elevations for this area, for this time of year. ( We'd prefer to avoid "Winter" type weather)

Thanks for any input. Todd.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor