refinish tub and bathroom area

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Several weeks ago I called to find someone to refinish my bathroom in AS, 2 people were going to meet me at my trailer, surprise, surprise, no one showed.



I checked Angies list and she provided no recommendations and added this group is very unreliable.



I am now pursuing doing it myself, and found this company that so far checks out good.DIY Bathtub Refinishing Kits - Bathtub Refinishing Supplies. they are called bath works.



1. Has anyone ever done this themselves?

2. Has anyone ever used this product?

3. I have painted and done some body work before so am not worried if i can find out the tricks.

4. They claim the roll on method with a light spay application of solvent after the roll on will give a professional job.



Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.



Thanks



Randy




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor