Phantom 4 amp inverter draw - Help please

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

I recently installed a 2000 watt inverter which draws 1 amp or less when turned on with nothing connected to it. When I plug the shore plug into the inverter (converter/charger unplugged and fridge on LP of course) There is a 4 amp 12 vDC draw from the inverter with everything I can think of unplugged or or disconnected on the AC side.



Is there anything else in the 110 vAC system that could be drawing 4 amps from the 12 vDC side of the inverter. Tank heaters, lights or something else I am missing???? The list of items I have disconnected from 110 vAC is below...



110 vAC Unplugged or Disconnected:




  • All outlets

  • Fridge

  • water heater

  • microwave

  • converter/charger






110 vAC still connected:






  • Air Conditioning Unit






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor