Question about a possible Airstream purchase

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Hello, and thanks in advance for any assistance. There is a 1993 Airstream Land Yacht for sale local to me for what seems to be a good deal, but I wanted to get some opinions. It is a man selling his brothers estate, and it's listed for $3000. I won't be able to get in it to crank it or see the inside until this weekend but I went by the storage facility where it's stored and looked at the outside. The main concern I had is that about 5 or 6 feet from the back there is a seam going from top to bottom on both sides of the RV. It looks like it cracked it the same place on both sides. One side looks superficial but the other side looks like there was some attempt to patch it. I don't know if there is a known issue with these campers, or does it sound like a possible accident happened. I'm going to upload a pic I took of it in a few minutes once my phone charges. Thanks again




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor