Radio swap on 2015 FB Flying Cloud

samedi 25 avril 2015

Hello all,

I just traded in my 2015 FC23FB for an FC27FB. (yup, we were one of those "should went bigger" kind of folks) It has the same Clarion M502 radio that my 23 had and I despise that thing. Too complicated to work. I'm going to swap out with a compatible Alpine unit and add Sirius. My questions for the forum are:

Are you able to remove the access panel that the radio is attached to, or do you just go in from the front by pulling the radio out with the removal tools?

If you added Sirius, tell (or show) me how you ran the antenna. I've heard a few folks mounted to the skylight. I'm looking for a very clean install, no wires hanging out or visible.

I don't pick up the new coach until 5/7, but I want a good game plan when I get it, so tell me what you folks have done.

Thanks,

Davz2k


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor