Newbie..... Feeling silly..... may be feeling cold....

samedi 25 avril 2015

My first true camping trip is coming up, it is going to be cold and now I'm feeling silly.... I figured that when we finally get to "plug in" that the furnance will be powered by the electricity... I have read the owners manual a couple of times and after reading some posts I now have the sneaking suspicion that the heat only runs off the propane? And... that the furnace needs electricity to run. Is this true?

I'm hoping that summer shows up soon, and when it does will the air conditioning run off the electricity or does that need propane?

And...what does that darn generator do? I know it should give me electricity when I'm willing to wake the dead, but will it give me heat or air conditioning in a pinch? I'm positive this greedy thing loves propane!

And... (yes I'm needy -sorry).... last week we de-winterized her and I took her out solo for a weekend of dry camping (in my friend's driveway (aka - plan B, a house with all the comforts if I totally screwed up)). I have now experienced the wonders of running water along with hot water in my Interstate! :D I also know a lot about what I don't know... :blush: Thank God for this forum!

About that hot water.. I figured out to flip the gas (looking) switch in the white box to get hot water.... but what is the lightening bolt switch for?

Thanks all for the help, I should have my girl all figured out by the end of the year :rolleyes:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor