34' or ???

lundi 27 avril 2015

We're discussing the possibility of going with an Airstream instead of our Foretravel, and the recent post on an older thread (34' vs 30' or 32') raised some questions. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to answer some of our questions. I'll be in the chat room again this evening after supper, should some of you wish to get a discussion going there.

1. I didn't know that Airstream HAD a 32' coach. What years was that available?
2. I've seen places where one coach is called a 30' and another one, with a slightly different floor plan, is called a 31' but the specs show that they are, in fact, exactly the same length. How often is this the case?
3. I've read a few comments about the tire scrubbing with the triple axle 34' coaches. How much of an issue is that in real life? I realize that some people get into tighter places than others, and that will make a difference, but I'd like to hear from a couple of people who have actually had 34' coaches and can give first-hand reports.

To provide some perspective, we're full-timers currently in a 40' MH with no slides. We understand that even a 34' Airstream will be somewhat smaller than what we have, and we're okay with that. A 30' coach will be quite a bit smaller, though, and that may be an issue.

As I said, I'll be in the chat room after I finish the dishes.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor