Ben's '78 Argosy thread

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hey everyone. I thought I'd start a thread on my argosy refurb to post everything in one location. I appreciate the warm welcome from this group. Thanks so much.

The old girl passed TX safety inspection over the weekend. While not a terribly daunting task to make sure your brakes/blinkers work.. it does mean I can now transfer the out of state title and pay taxes on the purchase. And.. get a clean TX title in my name. That is a big deal. Thanks to the PO for keeping up the motorhome to a pretty solid mechanical level! The wife and I were ecstatic to cross this hurdle. Heading out the the DMV today to get some new plates.

Question: Anyone know the best source for new side and rear window seals? Ours are completely toast. Crusty and dry rotted to the point the windows jostle around over every bump. I can probably use the shop vac to suck them out they're so broken. Thanks.
Will get some pictures up this weekend when I dive into the brakes.

Ben


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor