Need a good 5 gal water container

samedi 25 avril 2015

I often camp in locations where you can get water from a spigot that's too far to hook up to with a hose. I use an Igloo 5 gallon container and carry the water to my AS. The container has the necessary water spout that will fit into the Airstream's tank input. It also has a vent that speeds the movement of water from container to tank. However, the container leaks where the threaded spout connects to the container. I've had several of these--each time thinking the next one won't leak--but they all do. I stand at the side of the trailer, pants getting wet, mentally composing a letter to the head of Igloo about how he ought to try his own stuff from time to time.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that produces a tank with the necessary spout and vent and that doesn't leak?


Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor