Sewer Hose Adapter Size Problem

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hey guys, Been a longtime since I have been to the boards. (Technically, I suppose that is a good thing cause it means no problems) Anyway, I had an issue with my sewer hose adapter which is the original Thetford hose to my 1976 Argosy. I twisted on the adapter and crack! One of the 2 prongs that hold it secure snapped off. I went to the RV store and grabbed a new one but iwas just a hair too small (maybe by a millimeter or so) So then I did some research online and ordered this:

SmartDrain Sewer System

I got a great deal on it (half price) so when it arrived I was pumped. But guess what it was also shy by about a millimeter. Anyone have the story here? Did my pipes expand over time? Did they change the size? Does this have something to do with Valterra? I am at a loss...


Thanks for any and all help!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor