IOTA Converter Trips Breaker; Not Sure Where to Start

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hi folks,

I recently bought a `78 Argosy 30. There are a couple of significant issues that I'm working through with the first being the battery converter.

The previous owner replaced the system, using an IOTA DLS-55. While doing it, they ran a separate 30amp out the back.

The trouble is, I can't plug the converter directly into the 120v system within the Airstream. It flips the breaker immediately, and I can't figure out the order in which to troubleshoot this. Now, I have to keep switching the two plugs, which drains the battery 100%, and has now resulted in a nearly dead battery.

I'm not sure where to start with this one. I'm trying to tackle this logically, troubleshooting one component at a time, but I'm not sure where to start on.

The only other issues with the electrical are: the hot water heater (not original) blows a fuse when I try and use the electric power (works fine on LP); the fridge flips the breaker immediately when on electric (works fine on LP).

Any suggestions or suggestions on first troubleshooting steps? Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor