Storage with Dangling Sway Control Hitch

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hello! My wife and I are new Airstream owners with a 2015 Flying Cloud 25FB. We have one of those sway control hitches (as pictured below). I've seen some people who remove the entire hitch from their tow vehicle & leave the ball connected to and hanging from their trailer tongue when they store their trailer.

My question is: Is that safe for the trailer tongue? Does that damage or wear anything out over time? These hitches are pretty heavy!

I would appreciate this forum's expert advice! Thanks!


Attachment 237174


Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: ImageUploadedByAirstream Forums1430157040.480663.jpg Views: N/A Size: 32.2 KB ID: 237174  


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor