Affordable LED strip DIY?

samedi 25 avril 2015

Spring greetings forum folks~ I feel some pride having just converted the two florescent bulbs in the ballast over the sink in my 1981 Execella with two LED 12 inch strips (I know that's no biggy for many here :). Now I want to do the rest of the 12 inch ballasts, but at $20 per strip and two strips per ballast that is very costly.

Is it possible to buy a roll of the 12V flexible LED strip lights with adhesive backing and cut them into 12 inch lengths and somehow attach the base with the positive and negative wire (don't know what to call this) myself?

Here's the part I just successfully installed from Out of Doors Mart (who I really like) plus a great short DIY video: LED Warm White strip for repairing 12in light T250mmWW [15751W-05] - $19.95 : Out-of-Doors Mart!, More Airstream Parts on-line than anyone!

And here's a roll of the flexible warm light strips I am curious if I can create my own 12 inch strips to install: http://ift.tt/1GiSceH

Thanks for any advice!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor