Potential Argosy Owners in Eastern NC

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Good morning, lovely Airstreamers! We are a young Marine Corps family of four living in Eastern North Carolina and scoping out vintage campers. My husband is about to come home from his THIRD back-to-back deployment to Afghanistan and what seems to be a potentially perfect candidate for our family is available in our area.



AIRSTREAM AGOSY



I have already contacted the seller to confirm that the travel trailer is still available, but was wondering if I could get some advice from the community on what questions to ask, what to look for in pictures/in person, and what you think of this Argosy based on the pictures available. I have been all over the forums and web doing my own research, but I certainly have little real-life experience and want to make the most well-guided decision for my family.



Thank you in advance for any and all assistance, and I so look forward to becoming part of the Airstream family, whether it is with the above trailer or another one in the future!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor