Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure Tires

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Before last season, I replaced my Bridgstone/Firestone OEM tires of 9 years with these tires. Overall I have noticed what seems like some slight body roll, but other than that, these tires do perform well and take the punishment of towing and both on and off-road use.



You expect the tires to perform well on dry pavement, but one always wonders what they'll be like with several tons of trailer behind you as well as wet and snow performance.



I've been very satisfied with these tires for my 2004 Suburban 2500 in all conditions. In fact this past winter, going through nearly 2 feet of snow, it drove similarly to that of a clear, sunny, dry day.



The only issue as I've pointed out is that there does seem to be some slight body roll on maneuvers at speed, which the Bridgestone/Firestones didn't have, but I do feel these are far stronger tires FWIW.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor