Move my rooftop AC unit?

jeudi 29 mai 2014

The last time we camped in the trailer was the first time we used the new AC and I thought it was kinda loud, even on the low setting. Ours is a twin bed unit and the AC is right above the beds just a bit forward in the trailer. I am wondering if it would be reasonable to try and move it farther forward, say where the middle or front vent is and then put a fantastic fan in the hole left by the AC. As I understand it, they are all 14 x 14" square openings so it would be a question of moving the 110 and thermostat wiring. It would probably affect the tongue weight to a certain extent too.



I'll most likely wait a bit and get some time in the camper before I give this some more serious thought, but am curious if anybody else has moved it due to the noise?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor