Ford Pick-Up and Clipper

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Hot Wheels has done it again with a fine example of an extremely detailed and meticulous miniature Limited Edition offering. As you can see, this is affiliated with Hemmings Motor News™. Hemmings is a very well know publication for vintage cars, parts and yes, Airstreams and other vintage trailers. It even has the Hemmings Motor News™ on the truck and trailer! This particular miniature is all metal and based on a ’56 Ford truck and ’49 Airstream Clipper. Again, words just can’t do justice to this model. It comes in the box and has never been removed so this is all original. The box measures 6 ½’x 4”x 2 ½”. The box shows some wear, but other than that this in mint condition. If you want to add this beauty to your collection, I suggest you get in touch with me early as these go fast. Thanks for looking!



S/H is a flat $15.00 (includes insurance) and you must let me know whether you want USPS or UPS as the carrier. I accept PayPal, Money orders, Cashier’s Checks and personal checks, though this will delay shipment until the personal check clears. Please let me know what method you plan to use so I can send you an invoice to use for PayPal. This is my preferred payment method as it protects both of us. Thank You.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/U0kj1U




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor