Airstream Coffee Travel Mug

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



This is an Airstream Pink Flamingo travel mug that can go anywhere you are -even if you're not in your trailer. Show you pride of Airstream whenever you carry this. It is in perfect condition. It is bright silver with the Airstream name between two flamingos. Though it hard to see the full color of the mug, I can assure you that this mug has no marks, scratches or dings. The lid fits tight as a button. Please email me if you have any questions but I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you become the next owner of this wonderful travel mug.



S/H is a flat $8.00 (and includes insurance) and you must let me know whether you want USPS or UPS as the carrier. I accept PayPal, Money orders, Cashier’s Checks and personal checks, though this will delay shipment until the personal check clears. Please let me know what method you plan to use so I can send you an invoice to use for PayPal. This is my preferred payment method as it protects both of us. Thank You.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1nL9Wtk




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor