Almost new owner

samedi 31 mai 2014

I just closed the deal on a 1975 sovereign 31 footer. It is going to need a little TLC but I don't think there are any major problems.



It is really a larger unit than I wanted but I think I got a good deal (famous last words). Also, I have always wanted an Airstream.



I know there is a problem with the awning and I will need to re-plumb where the water comes in.



It has most of the original cabinets and they seem to be in good condition.



I will be picking your brains and I look forward to being part of the Airstream community.



One of my first questions is where do I find parts? I know there are a lot of vendors out there but also know some are better than others. I have a lot of projects going on want to get the most bang for my buck.





Thanks, pete




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor