Just Getting Started

jeudi 29 mai 2014

Greetings,

I want to thank all the forum members over the last year. I have been researching, renting, reading about it all. Last month my wife & I purchased a new 23D International. Love it!! After failed attempts to find a used one that we both liked, just jumped in & bought new.

Took first trip last weekend to Cuyamaca State Park. Learned it was best to remove hitch bars on Equalizer Hitch first, before backing into uneven camp spot (a bear to take out). Lesson learned.

This weekend San Clemente State Beach.

Next weekend Silverwood Lake, followed by trips to the Sequoias, Yosemite & Lake Tahoe in July & August.

I'm sure a lot of learning lies ahead & that a great resource is right here.

Just wanted to introduce myself & say "Hi"



Eric & Terry




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor