Blue Semi Truck and Airstream

vendredi 30 mai 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Here is another great Hot Wheels miniature offering. This a light blue semi-trailer using a gooseneck hitch to transport a wonderful trailer and this model is based on a ’38 Ford Truck and Trailer. It is a Hot Wheels Limited Edition Designer Dreamz III collectable. This is a stunning example that is very detailed and anyone – whether an Airstreamer or not – would be extremely happy to have in their collection. It seems almost a bit art deco in style and I hope that comes through in the pictures. It comes with the box and is in mint condition. The box measures 6 ½” 4”x 2 ½”. What I can say is that this is a rare find and you can’t go wrong with your purchase.



S/H is a flat $15.00 (includes insurance) and you must let me know whether you want USPS or UPS as the carrier. I accept PayPal, Money orders, Cashier’s Checks and personal checks, though this will delay shipment until the personal check clears. Please let me know what method you plan to use so I can send you an invoice to use for PayPal. This is my preferred payment method as it protects both of us. Thank You.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/SYgaLb




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor