watch your language thread closed..Why?

jeudi 29 mai 2014

I find it interesting that the moderators close a thread after only 8 posts, just because it had a differing opinion from theirs on how they are deleting or closing threads for political correctness. I am sure this one will be closed immediately, but I just thought I would make this point before this thread is closed and I am banned for bringing it up. I know this site is about Airstreams and their use, but just because a person uses a word or phrase that isn't PC does not make the post inappropriate. There are some very smart people here who contribute some very good information on fixing and using our Airstreams. These people should not have their posts "corrected" or deleted by the moderators for some political correctness issues that the moderator got his or her shorts in a bunch over. If this offends the moderators, just ask me and I will leave, no need to ban me. Brian




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor