Dana Wiper Control

jeudi 29 mai 2014

While installing a couple new gauges I bumped the back of my wiper switch. Its very fragile and looks more like something you would install inside of an electrical chassis than a dash mounted switch. I had to do a road repair when the wipers came on and wouldn't stop until I unplugged the motor.



Be carefull if you work back there. The switch is not available. I'm replacing it with a new integrated switch/controler from AM Equipment. I've seen posts from people desparately looking for a replacement controller. If anyone needs a Dana 66C-00030 2344-C31-K controller, let me know. Free it you come and get it. Make it worth my while if I have to package and ship it. Beer is worth my while! ;)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor