Renovating 1976 Argosy Airstream...what am I doing?!

lundi 31 mars 2014





Hello! I'm new here, so please let me know if I'm breaking all kinda rules! I just bought a partially gutted 76 Argosy at the start of this year. I'm going to renovate it myself, probably with some help from friends, and it will be my year round home. Currently she has no flooring, just sub floor which feels and looks to be in decent shape. However, it looks like the previous couple of owners have sort of made up their own style of wiring (this is so not good haha). I have someone (who I trust and know is completely capable) who is going to do the re-wiring for free minus cost of materials. I'm thinking I don't want to/can't get too deep into any other reno at this point until the wiring is done. I also slept in it part of last night and boy was it cold. So, insulation? I guess really I need a couple starting points to get this going. And probably some encouragement because I've never done anything like this before :)



I know that's not a lot of info but I have no earthly idea where to start! Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor