B-190 van late model holding tanks

lundi 31 mars 2014

Hi, all.



First time Airstream owner, and new forum member.



I am getting my 1999 B190 ready for our first season, and I am having trouble matching up the owner manual instructions for dumping the holding tanks with what I actually see under the van. I have not tried dumping yet, just trying to get ready. This is the later model bathroom layout with the toilet on the driver side facing the center and the vanity sink and stand up shower in the center.



Page 19 of the owner manual indicates that you dump and rinse the black water tank, and then repeat for the grey water tank, but I can't see any separate dump valves for the two tanks.



System diagram for below floor plumbing (drawing #943495 dated 2/25/97) identifies a 1.5" gate valve for the grey water tank, and a 3" gate valve for the black water tank, both leading to a 3" bayonet ring and cap at the rear.



I don't see any gate or slide valves other than the 3" slide gate valve right at the outlet at the left rear of the van. Looking under the rear of the van, and at the waste line routing, it looks like both holding tanks are contained within a single sheet metal enclosure, at the very back of the van, just ahead of the tow hitch, with no access to individual tank outlets.



Can any owners of the late-model post-1996 190's confirm the dump procedures for me?



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor