Fresh Water Tank Leak

lundi 31 mars 2014

It is unbelievable to me that Airstream allows their name to be associated with such inferior work. Now that i have vented.



I recently purchased a 2011 Flying Cloud 23FB. I've never used it. Didn't know it had a leak until we got it home and filled with water. it drips once about every second. I've checked all of the external connections including the drain plug underneath. We cannot visibly determine where the leak is. So I assume the tank cover needs to be removed before further inspection. My question is this: Should I take it to a dealer and pay the $700 that it will take to get this repaired or attempt to do it myself. Anyone with experience please include your suggestions or recommendations. Thank you!:sad:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor