Airstream Pros and Cons 48 hours in

dimanche 30 mars 2014

Forty-eight hours into my trailer experience with the Airstream, I thought I would offer some pros and cons. I haven't had it registered and titled yet in my home state so this is purely reactions to my drive home.



Airstream Pro: I got tired driving home, so I pulled into a rest area... and rested.

Airstream Con: I didn't get much rest due to people knocking at the door to look inside.



Airstream Pro: She tows a beaut at 65 mph.

Airstream Con: She doesn't travel through time at 88 mph.



Airstream Pro: All the people waving as they pass, you would think the trailer was farting rainbows, kittens and puppies!

Airstream Con: The thought of a trail of kittens and puppies saddens me.



More later; after I've camped in her once or twice.



-- Ian




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor