1967 Airstream Safari Parts

lundi 31 mars 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



I am renovating a recently purchased 67 Safari to use as a boutique. The original pieces are in great condition and I hate for them to go to waste. As I am definitely a newbie, I am unsure how to price them so will just rely on others to make me a fair offer. I have the original refrigerator, stove, sink, freshwater holding tank, both side cabinets, back cabinet as well as the bathroom in great condition. The only item I do not have for the bathroom is the toilet though I do have the toilet cover. The kitchen cabinets also have the magazine rack on the side of them. I will also be removing the wall with the pocket door between the living area and the bathroom. All of these items are in great shape. Please let me know if you are interested and I can and will send you pictures of the items.

Thanks!

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1hsq0gO




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor