Lots of old Airstreams on SC lot

dimanche 30 mars 2014

Don't really know where to put this so perhaps an administrator will send it to the right place.



For years I have been hearing about a Airstream place in South Carolina on I-95 and yesterday I passed it. Could not stop as I was riding with others who wanted to get home.



It is located on I-95 at Exit 141 where one would get off the exit and turn South down frontage road on North Bound side. It is perhaps 1/2 mile from the exit.



I would estimate there was at least 40 and my guess would be most of them were 70s vintage with some older. The majority were 31 footers with two of the smaller ones. Another I would guess to be 50s vintage.



I snapped some pics with cell camera and as soon as I figure out how to download them to computer I could email them to anyone interested.



Hit me with a PM if you would l like to see them.



Sorry did not get a name.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor